You sign up for the conference on the website.
Included in the free conference is:
- Participation in the three day conference
- Transportations between conference locations
- Lunch on September 24, lunch and banquet on September 25, Lunch on September 26. Coffee and snacks during the conference are also included.
- Travel to Karlskrona (see below for main connections)
- Accommodation in Karlskrona (se below for a list of hotels and hostels nearby)
- Breakfasts (but this is almost always included when you book your accommodation)
- Dinner on the evening of September 24
The conference does not have a dress code.
At the banquet the dress code is semi-formal (suit and tie).
Getting to Karlskrona
Trains from Stockholm or Copenhagen (3 hours). See https://www.sj.se/en/home.html#/
Ferries Gdynia-Karlskrona (Stena Line) or Klaipeda-Karlshamn (DFDS Ferries) (40 km from Karlskrona).
Ferries to Trelleborg from Rostock, Travemünde or Sassnitz and then drive by car to Karlskrona (3 hour drive).
By car: 3 hour drive from Copenhagen.
Please consider the environment when choosing your means of transportation.
Staying in Karlskrona
Hotels and hostels
Clarion Connection Carlscrona is closest to the conference location.
Other hotels and hostels within walking distance:
- Hotell Conrad
- Drottninggatans vandrarhem
- Hotel aston
- Scandic Karlskrona
- First Hotel JA
- First Hotel Statt
- Hotel Sista
- Karlskrona Hostel
- A Hotel
Things to see
Please visit www.visitkarlskrona.se for information about tourist attractions and sights in Karlskrona.